Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Food & Beverage has all the right ingredients to manage your complex operations, financial, and compliance requirements. Industry-rich functionality is delivered in the cloud & On Premise , which means you get greater business agility as you grow, with hassle-free ownership and security that follows best.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Food & Beverages -Your Secret Ingredient to Success
Food safety regulations, ingredient traceability, shelf-life tracking, recipe management and seasonal demand forecasting are just a few of the ever-changing challenges that Food and Beverage manufacturing companies face on a daily basis. Whether you specialize in produce, beverages, frozen entreés or canned goods, with the industry-specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 , food manufacturers gain the tools necessary to succeed and flourish.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Software highlights include:
• Recipe flexibility with batch processing capabilities and industry-specific BOMs that assist reformulation
• Multiple UOMs supported (volume, weight, pounds, cases, etc.)
• Individual and multi-plant seasonal demand forecasting
• Accurate and transparent inventory control by user, including batch, lot and serial number traceability to
optimize turns and track expiration or best-by dates
• Private labeling functionality
• Robust scheduling engine to handle volume scheduling, advanced sequencing, wait times and other complex scheduling requirements
• Conquering Food & Beverage Industry Regulations
• Complete, two-way lot traceability (from the fields to the grocery store shelves and back) for a transparent and accurate supply chain, including raw material purchasing and quick recall identification
• Expiration, spoilage and shelf-life tracking using first-expire, first-out (FEFO) logic to minimize waste and optimize your inventory
• Robust labeling options to avoid costly mislabeling errors and regulatory fines
© All Rights Reserved | Dynamics Infotech